Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

April 22, 2011

class cupcakes...


With my baby girl's birthday falling over Spring Break this year, her teacher asked if we wanted her to celebrate it before they left for vacation, or when they returned. She chose to celebrate before. Knowing they were already having a small class Easter party, I chose to keep with a Spring theme and make mini cupcakes. So, the day before I got my copy of Family Fun mag and they had these cute little crystal-covered chocolate shapes (they had butterflies, but I didn't think the boys in her class would want those so I went with different colors flowers instead). Basically, I melted down some white chocolate, piped it onto waxed paper into the flower shapes and covered them with different colored dusting sugars. They best part was EVERY kid ate EVERY part of the cupcake (no leftover cakes here)!

No comments: