Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

January 11, 2015

Echosmith "Cool Kids" Parody - "Cool Moms"





I recently stumbled across this video that sums up most of us moms. The insecurities we struggle with and wanting to fit it with all those other "cool moms."  Being a full-time working mom, I definitely don't have the same friendships (or what I thought were friendships) as when I worked part-time and spent more time at my kids' school.  I've had to learn to thicken my skin, and not be so hyper-focused on all the stuff those other "cool moms" do together. I've had to find solace in the family I adore, and the friends who show time and time again that they are real friends. I try not to dwell on the what I don't have, but appreciate the things, and people, that I do.  Aside from the seriousness, this video made me laugh, and is so, so true!  In the end, I am one of the cool moms.

No comments: