Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

June 23, 2010

bananas foster...


For Father's Day, I made one of my favorite desserts of all time...bananas foster. Who cares that the day wasn't technically about "me." I still wanted to make this. I actually had some leftover, and after reheating quickly in the microwave, I was shockingly surprised that it still tasted super yummy. My mother had been bugging me for some, so she finally got it. I also made these drunken peaches that were also quite delicious. Basically, I took fresh peaches and let them sit in some vanilla extract and brown sugar, then served it with bourbon whipped cream... Yeah, you heard right... I said bourbon whipped cream. And yes, it was THAT yummy. It just made me realize my love for cooking. Next on my list...kahlua chip ice cream.

No comments: