Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

June 6, 2010

on haitus...

Clearly, as you can see, I'm taking a break. Not that I've taken a break from finding things that make me happy or even from taking photographs. I've just been too darn busy to post daily. From preschool graduations, to yearbooks, to slideshows, to end of the year parties, to teacher gifts, to wrapping up my own classroom, to European family visits, and signing the kids up for summer activities, it's just been too darn hectic. So, I'll be on haitus for a few more weeks, but I'll be back strong, and I might try to post some pics I've been taking...just so you know I'm not slacking! :) In the meantime, I hope everyone is looking forward to the gorgeous weather and summer that's upon us!

No comments: