Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

August 8, 2010

it's been a while...

Okay... so I've been a little flakey keeping my posts current, but hey, it's summer! I've been relaxing and trying to enjoy life. I'll be uploading a few pics from a week-long road trip the kids and I took up to Seattle this past week...something that was definitely needed. I was hesitant about having the kids with me, all alone, in a car for such a long drive (almost 1,000 miles each way). But in the end, we had a blast, the kids did great, and we're looking forward to our next road trip. So, the photo above was from our last evening in Sammamish, Washington. A friend and I took our kids down to the lake, had dinner, played in the water, and just chilled. It was a fantastic end to an awesome trip!

No comments: