Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

October 16, 2012

BOO!

The holidays are upon us, and I Love It! Halloween is always a super fun holiday, and the Fall colors bring me so much cheer and calmness. I seem to get a little craftier during this time of year.

I saw these Halloween treats which were just too adorable. Rat Eyeballs, spider legs, and ghost pool. I wish I could take credit for this idea, but I cannot. I just replicated something similar in my Creative Memories digital software.

I decided to use these for Boo'ing some friends. Note: I also created the "We've been BOO'ed" sign using the CM software.  To download a .pdf of the Treat Toppers, click here!  To get a .pdf of the "We've Been BOO'ed," click here!  (Note, there are two different designs. Download, and print the one you want to use.  Hope you get creative and start a BOO in your neighborhood!

No comments: