Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

May 9, 2010

mama's day...


Today has been such an awesome day. For starters, it's Mother's Day. So, Happy Mother's Day to all you fantastic mommies out there. You know who you are, and if you doubt your mommy skills...trust me, you're worth every ounce of pampering you yet today. I've got give a shout-out to the hubby. As someone mentioned earlier, it is the daddies who teach the children to treat their mommies well on this day. Too bad, we can't be treated this well the other 364 days of the year. I shouldn't complain. It's been fantastic. I was woken up by a super excited C to have me open his card and bracelet he made in school. He had been hiding this behind his headboard for the past couple of days. Next, I had this huge bouquet of flowers and ginormous flower balloon brought to my room...all with instructions not to get out of bed. Then, came breakfast in bed. ham and cheddar scramble, toast, O.J., and 2 Scooby snacks. Yes, Scooby Doo is that important in this house. Next came more home made cards, then came with the big yellow bag with my new HP notebook in it. Needless to say, I've been in bed all day playing on my new notebook, while the hubby has been working around the house non-stop...even taking a break to run to Chili's to get lunch to-go. I'm spoiled and relaxed...the best mommy's day ever!

No comments: