Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

May 13, 2010

painted glasses...


Mission accomplished! For tomorrow night's school fundraiser, each class does some type of art project that is auctioned off. I volunteered for this year's project. Since our community is a bunch of wine drinkers (how can you not be with so many wineries surrounding us?), I teamed up the kids in C's class and had them paint wine glasses. I let them chat out their plan, and then execute with glass paints. One they were complete, I let them set for a day, then popped them in the oven. These little first graders impressed me. I thought they did a fantastic job! The glasses are now off in new hands waiting their time to be spotlighted, hopefully purchased for an exorbitant amount of money, to help our school!

No comments: