Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

March 4, 2010

in a bit of a pickle...

So, you'll notice that my updates are a bit lacking... yeah, not keeping to my project of a daily photo. Well, before you jump to conclusions, let me explain. I have been taking photos every day. The problems lies with my computer. Apparently, my hard drive is full and I am unable to download any new photos. Yeah, tell me about it, right? I have been unable to locate my external backup drive because my office looks like a homeless person's car. My hope is that I can locate it in by the end of the weekend, get my hard drive cleaned up, pictures downloaded, backed up, and then start posting again. Believe it or not, I'm actually going through withdrawals. I hope to be back up and running soon.

No comments: