Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

March 24, 2010

local honey...

So, there's this myth that local honey can help alleviate allergies. Well, I hopped on that bandwagon. My poor baby, C, has been suffering from super bad allergies the past week or so. At first, we thought it was pink eye, but quickly figured out it wasn't. i was absolutely thrilled to find a little market nearby that carried this local honey. It definitely looks different than the good ol' Sue Bee in the bear bottle...more natural, and a ton thicker. But, boy it sure it yummy. C and I started taking a teaspoon of it a day, then downing a glass of water to wash down the sweetness. I'm hoping it works to help out my guy, but if not, then at least we got to enjoy some good honey.

No comments: