Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

April 29, 2010

crumbly...

This cracked me up today. E took this out of her hamburger, and gave this to me. She said, "I don't like these." I said to her, "But you like pickles." She says in response, "Not the crumbly ones." So, I've learned that the way things are cut now have an effect on their taste... this according to a 5-year-old.

On another note...I felt super guilty giving my kids this tonight after watching parts of Food, Inc. last night. I seriously want to live on a farm, hire people to slaughter the animals "I" raise, and grow all my own vegetables. It was quite shocking. So what do I do? I went for the corn-fed, E-coli beef patty on my fast-food burger. Yup, just go ahead and give me my Mom of the Year award!

No comments: