Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

April 11, 2010

yum-o...

This morning, E and I endulged in a not-so-healthy, but super yummy treat. If you happen to visit or drive through Hollister, right before you enter town off Hwy 25 is the DeBrito Chocolate Factory. They make the yummiest, most scrumptious caramel apples. My mother-in-law knows the owner and we had them make the chocolate covered fruits for our wedding favors almost 9 years ago. We had chocolate covered blueberries, cherries, and chocolate covered caramels.

This one is the caramel with roasted, salted almonds, milk chocolate, and it did not disappoint. Next up, their Toffee Apple... Yup caramel, toffee chunks, and milk chocolate drizzled over it all. I've had this one before, and it is definitely my favorite. I found they also have a website, so if you just can't wait to have one, click here.

No comments: