Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

April 20, 2010

favor tags...


As part of my "I'm going to hand-make as much as I can" mentality, I threw these tags together in Word today. I started with a circle, then added each heart individually, colored them, and then rotated each one. Yes, it felt like it was going to take forever. After printing these and cutting out a few, I decided that I didn't quite like them. I ended up adding anothe line to the circle to give just a tad more detail. These will be attached to the center of some lollipops that each little girl will take home with them.
I also made some signs today, stating, "This Way," "That Way," "Down," etc. with arrows to lead guests to the backyard tea party. I used a script font, and drew some arrows to match the whimsy detail I had on the invitations. I also made some clock faces in Word, all pointed to "Tea Time." I printed these on bright yellow cardstock, and I have the outsides to embellish. These will be hung all around the table. I used the same clocks, but redid them a bit smaller and added each girl's name on them to be used as place cards. I'll have a link to all the photos after Sunday.

No comments: