Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

February 16, 2010

hanging around...

This week is President's week vacation for us, and we chose to stay around town. Today was a really great day for the kids and me. We started at the firehouse for a tour, then had a picnic at the park with a bunch of our friends. We then came home, played in the backyard for a while, then parked it on the couch and watched last night's olympic coverage. I said to Connor, "You know, I like just hanging out at home with you." His reply back was, "I like hanging out at home with you, too, especially on vacation." My heart melts when my growing boy is still sweet and affectionate. Those moments are becoming more rare, but they're that much more special when they do happen.

No comments: