Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

February 19, 2010

seeds...

This morning, we were invited to a friends to get the kids together and plant some seeds. The kids got to spread wildflower seeds throughout their vineyards, and then we planted vegetable and flower seeds in some trays. I had been wanting to take the kids out there to get their spring pictures done because they have this gorgeous mustard seed growing in between their rows of grapevines. I didn't have their outfits, so I decided to for-go that idea for the time being. I did get a few cute shots of the kids planting their seeds. It was a great way to end our week vacation from school. I think just having the time to hang out with my kids was invaluable. I'll never get this time back, so I try to enjoy every moment with them.

No comments: