Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

February 2, 2010

opportunity...

An opportunity arose last week that I couldn't pass up. To make a long story short, we are now the proud owners of a Young Chang upright piano (just delivered today). It's something we've wanted for some time. I took lessons as a child, however, I couldn't play a tune now if my life depended on it. I've had this desire for a couple of years to relearn, and now that Emma is going to be five and she is so musical, it is something I've been eager to explore for the pair of usl. I believe that if it's something we do together, then it might keep her interested...until she's a rebellious teenager and doesn't want to have anything to do with me. I'm looking forward to the process, and naturally the end result. Mostly, I am grateful for the opportunity.

No comments: