Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

February 14, 2010

love is food, food is love...


Happy Valentine's Day! We woke up this morning and decided today is going to be a day of eating. Of course, Chris, the non-planner unless it's work related, asks me, "Where do you want to go out to eat?" Really? Does he not realize that today is Valentine's Day...the day couples go out for a delicious meal? I told him I'd cook dinner, but he really wants to go out to eat, so we agreed on Chili's for lunch. We'll see how that goes. Oh, and to give you a little back history, I used to make that boy lobster every Valentine's day until two years ago when he told me he didn't really care for it. Yeah, so I told him not to eat it, and I'd take it for lunch the next day, which I did. I now make him steak and prawns...something I know he loves. Wishing everyone a day filled with love.

No comments: