Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

February 10, 2010

monday...

I've had a few technical difficulties that ended up being a user error...big surprise there, so I haven't been able to upload my photos. This was actually Monday's post that didn't get posted. So, I came home to yet another wonderful gift from my secret valentine (whom I'm 90% sure I know who it is now thanks to the writing...unless someone's pulling a fast one, which is probably what I would do...or "may" be doing to throw mine off). Anyway, after a long day at work and overcome with sickness again, I had a cheery bag of goodies to put a smile on my face. Oh, that and that we finally got our new kitchen appliances delivered (note: we ordered them 2 weeks before Christmas). So, Monday was a pretty good day. We have our big reveal of our secret valentine's on Saturday, and I'm really looking forward to a day with my girls. We've got a great day planned...movie and Fro-Yo. Then again, I could be stuck in an empty room and still have a great time with these gals. Yeah, they're that great!

No comments: