Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

February 5, 2010

love...

This is what I came home to today. "Mommy, I have an early Valentine's for you," Connor told me. "Okay," I said. Then he handed this to me. What a sweet, sweet boy.

Another happy note for the day was the birth of my nephew, Mason Christopher. Chris's sister, Jessica and her husband, E.J., had their baby this morning. I was so excited, I ran to Target, bought him a little boy outfit (since no one knew what they were having...them included), and then the excitement festered, so I pulled out my sewing machine and made him a fleece baby blanket. I really love the homemade gifts. Speaking of homemade gifts, I got creative again today, but I really can't talk about it until after Valentine's Day because it's part of my Secret Valentine's, but I can't wait to post pictures after!!!

No comments: