Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

February 12, 2010

morning tea...

There really isn't a lot I can say about my favorite morning ritual...the cup of scalding hot tea. The tea I get from Peet's every Thursday and Friday (and those special Wednedays that I don't work). It's the Xiao's Blend or the English Breakfast that's so hot, your tongue is pissed at you for days and rebels by denying you any sense of taste. Yeah, I love my Peet's tea. More so, though, is the great company that comes with it. Today, I got to spend my morning with my girlfriend, Cyndi and her gorgeous daughter, Sterling. I love our chats, and value our friendship. It definitely brightens my day!

1 comment:

The Lundy Family said...

How sweet! You are such a sweet friend. xoxo