Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

January 4, 2010

floating...


I loved this image that I took today...not that it is compositionally the best or the exposure is the greatest (honestly, it's not that great at all). To me it was more the moment, watching my daughter float without a care in the world. I'm sure in her little mind, she was floating in the clouds. I doubt she was thinking about the failing economy or what she'll wear to school tomorrow. As I watched, I had a moment of calm come over me...a moment of peace, if you will. There's something about being a kid and living in the moment. If I had had my swim suit, I probably would have jumped in the water beside her, and floated away. I'll have to remember to pack my suit in the future.

No comments: