Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

January 1, 2010

won-ton

IMG_5545.JPG

I'm attempting to take a photo every day this year. We'll see if that actually happens. I'd really like to only use my Canon point-and-shoot to make it easier, but I'm sure I'll throw in a Nikon shot here and there. It's going to be a creative year for me...or at least I'm going to try to make it one. I'm hoping to learn some new things this year, or just continue other things I've done in the past. Basically, I need more "me" time...time to focus on my inner self and not so much of the stresses of daily life that consumes us. I'm going back to the basics and the simple pleasures in life.

This photo captured me, not because of what it was, but the memory it brings. Last month a group of us got together to make won-tons. It's a tradition of my friends that I was recently included in. It was a great day that brought together some great people, great conversation, and great food.

No comments: