Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

January 10, 2010

elizabethtown...

If you haven't seen this movie...run out and rent it NOW!!! This is easily in the top 5 of my favorite movies of all time, and not just because Orlando Bloom is in it (but, it helps!). Everytime I watch this movie, it makes me cry. Out of sadness and failure, there is hope, love, and life. It's so inspirational, it seriously makes me want to hop in my car and take a road trip across country. Similar to the movie (500 Days of Summer) that I watched a couple days ago, I wanted to get up and dance. (okay, so I did and it felt great). The soundtrack and score are so amazing for this flick. If only iTunes had an award for best customer....

Since the holidays, I've been on a movie kick. I've been getting movies non-stop from Netflix, and I've been making it a point to go out to the movies, too. And I've been known to go out by myself because I love movies THAT much. But, more importantly, it's the music. The music that adds so much. I love the way music makes me feel...it can literally bring a tear to my eye or make me start dancing and singing. I've vowed to make music a daily routine this year, and to see as many movies as I possibly can. Next on my list... another all time fave.. Beautiful Girls!

No comments: