Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

January 21, 2010

red vines...

Red Vines. Yup, these take me back. When I was a "tween," my friends and I used to love going to the movies. I always had to have my Red Vines. I saw these at Target today. HAD to get them. I remember I used to bite off both ends and use it as a straw in soda. Then, I'd eat it and it would be all gummy and chewy. Today I gave one to Connor. It was so funny. He bit off both ends and with one end in his mouth, he bent it so he could blow air through it into his ear.

My favorite thing to do was get a pack, open it, and let it get all stale...then I'd eat it. Nice and chewy. Yup....like I said, these take me back. They are still as yummy as ever. I could easily eat the whole pack (which I didn't).

No comments: